Product Details
Advanced Black Diesel Feminised Seeds
Advanced Black Diesel Feminised Seeds Advanced Black Diesel Feminised Seeds

Advanced Black Diesel Feminised Seeds

Advanced Seeds
Feminised
In Stock
in_stock 9.10 GBP
-+
Add to WishlistAdd to Compare

Advanced Black Diesel Feminised Seeds Specs

Genetics: Selection New York City Diesel
Yield: 400-550 gr/m2
THC Content: 19%
Height Indoor: 70-100 cm
Height Outdoor: 300-400 cm
Flowering Indoor: 9-10 Weeks
Flowering Outdoor: Late October

Advanced Black Diesel Feminised Seeds Info

Black Diesel’s seductive, delicate aroma and citrus taste - matched with its great potential for 450-550g/m2 harvesting in 9-10weeks - has made this plant a favourite amongst our buyers. With 17% THC, this Sativa heavy cannabis strain with a large helping of resin will impress both growers and consumers.

 

Black Diesel: Union of Thick Buds and Abundant Taste

Black Diesel is an immensely popular cannabis strain, being selected by one of the most awarded plants in the cannabis cup – the New York City Diesel. This excellent Sativa based strain combines large, thick buds and rich flavor of sweet ripe grapefruit into the perfect blend.

 

This strain is a 70% Sativa dominant strain, the remaining 30% being Indica, so when growing, you can expect large, thick buds with a high resin content. But be careful as a plant does not suit humid environments, due to not having a high resistance to molds. While indoors you can expect heights of just 80-100 cm, outdoors is an entirely different story, growing to a magnificent 300-400 cm that towers above the competition.  You can expect a yield of up to 550g/m2, with an average THC content of 17% and requires a period of only 10 weeks to fully harvest. It is an easy to grow strain both indoors and outdoors, but when cultivating these plants outdoors, they prefer an environment with nutrient-rich soil and high exposure to sunlight.

 

  • Lighting: Recommend a 600W bulb for every 10plants when cultivating indoors.
  • THC content of 17%.

 

Strong Tastes and Intoxicating Aromas

A favorite of Advanced Seeds’ customer, Black Diesel have earned this honor by producing an irresistible aroma with a fruity aftertaste of lemon, grapefruit and a hint of mandarin - Its popularity is growing immensely every year and it’s hard not to see why she has received so many awards.

Advanced Black Diesel Seeds Related Strains

View all Diesel Cannabis Seeds.
Advanced Seeds Reviews
76 Reviews - Read Reviews
57676
Simon Panks
Great service. Received promptly. Will most definitely will use again.
Happy Customer
Ordered on monday morning, received tuesday midday.. Great communication and stealthy packaging. I will be back
Iain Rankine
I purchased in the morning and package was posted that day and arrived promptly will use Herbie Seeds again. Super!



|
|
Herbies Instagram

Herbies Cannabis Seeds


Order by Phone (UK)
+44 800 520 0058

EU
+34 900 423 356

USA
+1 888 427 0772
(Open 9:30am to 5:30pm GMT)


Cannabis Seeds Search

Search for Seeds












Cheapest Seeds Biggesr Yield Seeds Shortest Seeds Strongest Seeds Indoor Seeds Outdoor Seeds Cheapest Seeds New Seeds Back In Stock Seeds Mixed Pack Seeds High THC Seeds High CBD Seeds
Free Seeds Free Seeds
More Info on Free Seeds
  • Free Seeds with All Orders!

    2 x Zkittlez;
    1 x Auto Gorilla Glue.
  • Free Seeds: Orders over £50*

    2 x Zkittlez;
    3 x Chocolate Skunk fem (00 Seeds);
    2 x Amnesia Lemon;
    1 x Auto Gorilla Glue.
    or swap for another seeds set!
    See details.
  • Free Seeds: Orders over £100*

    2 x Zkittlez;
    3 x Chocolate Skunk fem (00 Seeds);
    4 x Amnesia Lemon;
    3 x Moby Dick;
    1 x Auto Gorilla Glue.
    or swap for another seeds set!
    See details.


Compare Compare
You have no products added to compare.

Wish List Wish List
You have no products added to your wish list.

Shipping Cannabis Seeds

Shipping Cannabis Seeds

Shipping Info!
Discreet Worldwide Shipping
100% Secure 100% Secure
100% Secure Shopping
Follow Herbies
Follow Herbies on Instagram
Follow Herbies
Follow Herbies on Facebook
Follow Herbies
Follow Herbies on Twitter